Hillingdon Primary School are seeking an Operations Manager to manage the day to day school operations.
36 hours per week, Term time only plus 3 weeks
£25,952 - £27,931 per annum inclusive of Outer London Weighting, SO1
Location: Hillingdon, Middlesex
Work Pattern: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday – 8.30am to 4.30pm;
Tuesday – 8.30am to 5.00pm (working hours and weeks are negotiable for an exceptional candidate)
Start Date: Required as soon as possible
Hillingdon Primary School are seeking an Operations Manager to manage the day to day school operations and ensure that all the school functions support the senior leadership team in the efficient and effective running of the school. This is a fantastic opportunity for a self-motivated individual with experience of HR and working in a busy office administration environment to make a real impact on the school. This is an evolving position and there will be opportunity to develop and grow further within this role.
We are an ‘outstanding’ school and are determined to reflect this in our Operations Team. We need someone who will take pride in their work and make a difference to our school! It is an exciting time for Hillingdon Primary School as we lead on the establishment of The Elliot Foundation Teaching School. We are particularly interested in an Operations Manager who has strong interpersonal skills and can maintain high levels of customer care in a professional and friendly manner. The individual should be ambitious and keen to support our school to maintain “outstanding” status and further develop the work of the Teaching School.
What kind of person are we looking for?
• An outstanding candidate who is passionate about education and wants to make a difference; to take us beyond ‘Outstanding’.
• A person with knowledge and experience of implementing HR legislation.
• An ambitious manager who is prepared to undertake training to further improve their leadership and management skills
• An effective team manager who can delegate and communicate effectively and motivate others through strong coaching and mentoring
• An effective team player who has the ability to make the most of the qualities of individuals within the team.
What can we offer?
• An opportunity to work with an experienced and supportive senior leadership team.
• Mentoring and coaching for Middle Leaders.
• CPD opportunities to further develop their career.
We are proud to be part of the Elliot Foundation, a multi-academy trust specialising in primary education, and maximise the opportunities this presents to collaborate and work with other academies for the benefit of our students. Further information regarding The Elliot Foundation can be found at: http://www.elliotfoundation.co.uk
Further details of our school are availbale from our website http://www.hillingdon.hillingdon.sch.uk
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged. Please telephone or email Mrs Grey (Office Manager) at firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment. If you would like an opportunity to speak to someone about the role, please contact our academy office to arrange a discussion with the Business Leader, Mrs Nahbila Sher.
CLOSING DATE: 23rd April 2019 - 10am
CVs will not be accepted
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, satisfactory references and other pre-employment checks.