An excellent opportunity has arisen for a highly skilled practitioner to develop their career in an important and challenging role. We are seeking to employ a highly skilled Operations Manager. The role is full time (hours: 37.5 Hours per week; 39 weeks per year)
We would like to hear from you if you:
- have the skills to lead a dedicated Administration Team;
- have the ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines;
- are ambitious, and have the ability to work effectively as part of a team;
- are energetic, enthusiastic and dynamic;
- have great communication skills;
- have the ability to handle problems quickly and efficiently;
- have the ability to engender positive energy, creativity and teamwork among employees;
- have the ability to make effective decisions.
Roles and responsibilities to include:
- To manage the admin team, including delegating tasks and holding colleagues to account
- To ensure there is effective communication with services provided by The Acorn Trust including site, IT, catering, HR and Finance
- To act as line manager for the lead cleaner and lead MDSA and ensure these teams are being run effectively
- To ensure all legal admin tasks are completed in good time and to a high standard
- To ensure all data held about individuals within the school community is up to date and held in line with data protection guidelines
- To liaise with and provide a high level of customer service to all the school’s stakeholders eg parents, Academy Council, press etc
- To handle issues within the workplace e.g. risk management, customer dissatisfaction and employee problems to ensure the smooth running of the school
- To evaluate employee performance and resolving any issues of concern
- To provide direction for employees on some tasks and create work schedules as required
- To maintain high levels of confidentiality and professionalism at all times
A full and detailed job description will be negotiated with the successful applicant following appointment. This will include aspects of the successful applicant’s current role.
For more information please visit the Acorn Education Trust website at The Avenue Primary School and Children's Centre
To apply click the "apply" button.
Interviews: Tuesday 30th January
As part of the Acorn Education Trust, Avenue Primary School and Children’s Centre is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to a full Discloure And Barring Service check and Health Screening before appointment is confirmed.
Acorn Education Trust Executive Headteacher: Sara Edwards