Hours: Full time, 36 hours per week, all year round
Nearest train station/transport links: Portsmouth & Southsea
Ofsted: Good (December 2016)
SIAMS: Good (July 2017)
Visits to our school are encouraged; to arrange, please call 023 9282 4204.
Charter Academy is one of the most improved schools in the country, after undergoing a transformation that was recently praised by former Prime Minister David Cameron. Join our school to help us shape brighter futures for our students.
We are looking to recruit a committed Operations Support Manager to provide strategic advice to the Principal and leadership team for all aspects of the academy’s operations including Facilities, Catering, Administration and IT.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be educated to degree level or equivalent
- Have experience of people management
- Have experience in managing budgeting and reporting process in an organisation
- Have experience of working with a range of internal and external partners
- Have good organisational skills and efficient working practices
- Have good time-management and the ability to cope with work pressure
- Work both independently and as a member of a team
Visit our website for more information on the school. For an informal, confidential discussion, please contact our Recruitment Manager Marian Fagbebe on 0203 116 6345 or email@example.com.
Please submit your application online by visiting https://goo.gl/giPRaa. The deadline for applications is 11am on Friday 1st September 2017.
Ark is committed to safeguarding children; successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.