THE GRANGE SCHOOL
PA to Headteacher
Grade 6; £11,662 - £12,375 pro rata
25 hours per week; term time plus two weeks
The Grange School is undergoing a transformational journey. Twynham Learning, is an exciting multi-academy trust of ambitious infant, junior and secondary schools serving the local community. Its aim is to offer this generation of children, young people and those involved in their education the very best leadership, teaching and learning, professional development and support services.
This is an exciting opportunity for outstanding professionals to join our highly regarded Trust, situated in the heart of Christchurch, on the edge of the New Forest.
This position is ideal for candidates:
• Who are passionate about making a difference to the life chances of young people.
• Who have a real sense of community.
You are likely to be someone who:
• Possesses excellent communication skills
• Relishes the challenge of working in an educational environment
• Will embrace our highly supportive and professional culture
Twynham Learning can offer you:
• The opportunity to work with wonderful young people
• The opportunity to work with exceptional colleagues throughout our school
• High quality continued professional development and opportunities to progress
Closing Date: Thursday 19th September 2019
Interview Date: TBC
Further details are available at www.twynhamlearning.com. Application forms should be completed online and emailed to email@example.com by the closing date.
The Grange School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an Enhanced DBS check.