Personal Assistant to the Headteacher/Executive Headteacher
Full time (36 hrs)/Full Year
Grade F (Point 24 – 28)
(Actual Annual Salary Pt 24 – 28 £21,962 – £24,964)
Required for February 2018
The Governors are seeking to appoint an experienced Personal Assistant who will provide a confidential, high quality personal service to the Headteacher and Executive Headteacher and support the work of the Senior Leadership Team. The post would suit an experienced P.A. with a proven track record of providing high level, confidential support at senior management level.
The post also carries the responsibility of Clerk to the Governing Body, providing legal and procedural advice to the Governing Body in the statutory exercises of their duties.
The successful applicant must possess –
Excellent administration skills with a high level of attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to develop and maintain positive professional relationships with all stakeholders.
- The ability to prioritise and organise time effectively with the ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Adaptability and flexibility, with a strong work ethic.
- A high level of confidentiality, discretion, sensitivity and diplomacy.
- The ability to remain calm and controlled under the pressures of working in a very demanding and constantly changing environment.
This is a rare opportunity to join our staff team and make a major contribution to the school’s continued success.
Closing date for completed applications – (12 noon) Monday, 8th January 2018
Application forms and further details from the school website
Mossley Hollins High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post requires an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS)
Huddersfield Road, Mossley, via Ashton-under-Lyne, Greater Manchester OL5 9DP
Tel: 01457 832491/833031 Fax: 01457 837934
Headteacher: Mr S. Marshall
Executive Headteacher: Mr D. Duncan
11-16 Community School