Sutton High School are seeking an experienced PA to start ASAP and play a key role providing a comprehensive administrative and secretarial support service to the Head of Prep School and other members of the Prep School Leadership Group.
- Your responsibilities will include:
- Planning and managing the Head’s diary
- Dealing proactively with all incoming and outgoing correspondence
- Ensuring the smooth running of Reception
- Preparing and processing documents
- Planning and organising internal and external meetings/interviews
- Maintaining records and databases as required
You will need excellent interpersonal and communications skills with first class organisational and administrative skills and the ability to remain calm under pressure and work to tight deadlines.
The working hours are 8am – 5pm term time only plus 10 days. The full time equivalent salary for this role is £27,072-£32,487. The actual salary for term time only + 10 days is between £22,682 and £27,218.
About Sutton High School
Sutton High School is an academically selective independent day school for girls with an age range of 3 to 18 years. We are situated on a green and leafy site in central Sutton, close to excellent public transport links and major roads. Both Senior and Prep Schools are amongst the top schools in the country.
Why work at Sutton High School?
The school is a member of the Girls’ Day School Trust (GDST) and the Girls’ Schools Association (GSA). Membership of the GDST, the largest group of independent girls’ schools in the UK, gives us unrivalled opportunities for training and sharing of good practice in teaching and learning.
Employee benefits include:
- Competitive salaries and pay progression
- Access to extensive professional development opportunities
- Training grants for qualifications
- Generous pension schemes
- Free life assurance benefit
- A discount of up to 50% on fees for children at GDST schools
- Interest free loans for training, computer purchase loans and travel season ticket loans
- A Cycle to Work scheme
- Competitive terms and conditions of employment
For further details and to apply please click the apply button.
Closing date: Midday Wednesday 20 February 2019.
Interviews: early March 2019.
Sutton High School is committed to the safeguarding of children and child protection screening will apply to this post.