Bordesley Green Girls' School & Sixth Form is a high achieving, over-subscribed, four-form entry 11-18 multi-cultural, inclusive comprehensive school situated on the eastern side of the City of Birmingham. We have 1,000 students on roll including 360 in the Sixth Form.
The Governing Body is currently looking to appoint a high calibre and experienced
PA to the Headteacher
Grade 4, All Year Round, 36.5 hours/week, Permanent
Start Point 23-25 depending upon experience
£26,999 - £28,785 per annum
Start Date: As soon as possible
In this role, you will:
• Be a pro-active, confident and reliable individual who is committed to support the Headteacher in providing first class quality learning opportunities for our students
• Ensure that the Headteacher has essential information in the right place, at the right time and will contribute to the school’s success by being organised, efficient and approachable
• Possess outstanding communication skills and the ability to undertake calendar management for the Headteacher and SLT when required
• Be a team player who shows initiative, meets deadlines with a flexible and adaptable approach
• Regularly attend SLT meetings and other meetings as required, producing accurate minutes, efficiently and in a timely manner
• Manage all cover arrangements within school
The ideal candidate will possess:
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills combined with high levels of organisational and time management skills
• Experience of using IT systems as well as a systematic and effective documentation and record-keeping skills
• The ability to deal sensitively and discreetly with a wide range of people
• A cool head, unflappable nature and a great sense of humour
If this sounds like you, we would be delighted to hear from you.
Further details and an Applicant Information Pack are available on our website at www.bordgrng.bham.sch.uk
Please submit your completed application form to HR@bordgrng.bham.sch.uk by the closing date:
12 noon on Monday 15 July 2019.
Interviews to be held on Wednesday 17 July 2019.
If you would like to arrange a visit to our school, please email the HR mailbox and we will be happy to arrange a tour for you.
If you have not heard from the school within 10 working days of the closing date, please assume that your application has not been shortlisted on this occasion.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. An Enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants.