We are looking to appoint an exceptional Personal Assistant to support the Headteacher and ensure the efficient and effective running of the Headteacher’s office and daily business. You will undertake a full range of secretarial and administrative duties and act as first point of contact to all seeking contact with the Headteacher.
Haggerston School was judged ‘good’ by OFSTED in October 2017. The OFSTED report noted: “Staff have high morale. They are proud to work at the school and feel that leaders support them in a variety of ways. These include providing training to meet their individual needs. Teachers new to the profession value the high-quality mentoring and support that they receive. They also appreciate the career opportunities provided by the school.”
We are looking for someone with:
● excellent organisational and written communication skills
● professional demeanour with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to maintain confidentiality
● a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word / Excel)
● efficient and effective event management skills
We can offer you:
● staff who are collegiate, committed to their own professional development and to improving outcomes for the students here
● an excellent physical environment recently refurbished and extended under BSF
● a school committed to your professional development
● work in a team where your skills, enthusiasm and hard work will be appreciated
If you are passionate about providing young people with a safe, supportive environment in which to ensure their success, we want to hear from you.
Click 'Apply Now' to download an application pack or visit the school's website.
Please return completed application forms to the HR Department via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application closing date: 12pm on Monday 19th February 2018
Interview and assessment: Wednesday 28th February 2018
Haggerston School is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Our commitment is underpinned by robust processes and procedures that seek to minimise risk and continuously promote a culture of safeguarding amongst our workforce. All posts within the school are subject to an enhanced DBS check. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or age.