Contract Details: Permanent Position. Required November 2019 (or sooner if possible)
Contract Hours: 37 hours per week, TTO plus 5 PD days
The successful candidate will:
- Join our Safeguarding Team;
- Have knowledge of the child protection process;
- Have experience of working with parents/carers and families;
- Be eager to support the excellent work developed throughout the school;
- Have a desire to be involved with all aspects of school life;
- Be flexible in approach and work on their own initiative.
Our school offers:
- A welcoming community of children, staff, parents and governors;
- Exciting opportunities to make a difference;
- Excellent CPD opportunities including real partnership working with the Headteacher, Staff, Governors and members of the school community.
An application pack is available from the school office. All applications should be completed fully and returned in person or via the school email: firstname.lastname@example.org by 12 noon on 23/09/2019.
Visits to the school are encouraged and can be arranged through the school office. Please contact Mrs Jean McCartney, Senior Administrator, on 01642 647010.
Mandale Mill Primary School, Thorntree Road, Thornaby, Stockton-on-Tees, TS17 8AP Tel: 01642 647010, Email: www.sbcschools.org.uk/mandalemill
Number on Roll: 353 (including nursery)
Mandale Mill is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.