We are a GOOD school - Ofsted 2018
The successful candidates will ideally have:
- Be committed to high standards of teaching and learning.
- Be committed to inclusion and success for all pupils.
- Have energy, motivation and a good sense of humour.
For further information about the positions and application forms, please contact the school office by telephone or email.
At Mellor Community primary School we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants will be required to undertake pre-employment checks, such as an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Applicants undertaking early and or later year’s childcare (or management of childcare) will be required to declare that neither they, nor anyone who lives in the same household, is a disqualified person under the Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations 2009.
As well as the above we will ask you for:
· Proof of identity and qualifications
· Evidence you can adhere to our Child Protection Policy
School Tour will be available on 18 September at 3.30pm. Please contact the school office to book a place on this.
Closing date: 24th September at 9am
Short-listing: 24th September 2018
Interviews: 03rd October 2018