Vision for Education are recruiting for a part-time French Teacher for a school in Stockport that will commence at the earliest opportunity and will be until xmas possibly longer. The role will not require planning and marking due to the type of role but it is expected that they are able to demonstrate and deliver a engaging classroom environment. The candidate needs to have the relevant experience teaching KS3 French upwards.
The school prides itself , providing students the ability to reach their potential and to endeavour to promote positive relationships with parents, governors and members of our wider community. If you think you are right for this role please get in contact.
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Education Manchester Supply Team you will benefit from:
· Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
· £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
· Support throughout your placements
· Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
· Unparalleled daily rates
· Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
· Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
· Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
· Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink