The new Swiss International School of Qatar is seeking an outstanding and forward-thinking German Teacher for September 2018. This is an exciting and challenging opportunity to be part of the founding team of educators that is establishing the IB PYP, MYP and DP at SISQ, and taking the school through IB authorisation. The position will be part-time in the first instance, teaching to small groups of native level German speakers.
The successful candidate will have the following essential qualities:
- Experience as a German teacher in Primary and/or Secondary schools
- Experience teaching German native level speakers
- Be a fluent German speaker or have a native level of German proficiency
- Ability to cope in a start-up environment
- Extensive curriculum-writing skills and experience
- A collaborative style and a good sense of humour
- A commitment to continuous improvement
- A commitment to student learning and safeguarding
The following qualities would be an advantage:
- IB experience
- Experience in an international setting
Please apply early, as SISQ may make an appointment before the closing date if an exceptional candidate is found.