ABC Teachers are working exclusively with an outstanding school in Moseley, Birmingham, to recruit a part time Year 2 teacher for a job share role. The position will be a temporary 0.8 contract and will continue on a rolling contract from September (minimum 1 term).
The school itself is highly popular amongst parents due to the challenging curriculum provided, good attainment levels across all year groups, and the facilities available to all children. The school benefits from a well-established team and a passionate Head who continues to push the school to succeed.
The successful candidate must be a hard-working and creative individual who can build good, professional relationships. You will be required to work well as a team, bring new ideas to the table, and have a positive impact on those around you. You will demonstrate a passion towards pupil development and have a sound understanding of the KS1 curriculum.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will be required to attend a face to face interview and go through our clearance process which includes background checks such as prohibition from teaching.
Benefits of working with ABC Teachers:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach and an online safeguarding training package worth £350.
• Access to roles that you will not see advertised elsewhere
• Work collaboratively with your dedicated education consultant who has an in-depth knowledge of the schools in the area
• Be affiliated with the biggest name in education, TES (Times Educational Supplement)
How to apply:
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across ABC Teachers, please contact Charlie Tims on 0121 274 0345 or email email@example.com
We have similar positions to offer on a daily basis. Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
ABC Teachers are a REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.