15 – 20 hours per week, 34 weeks per year
£23,187 – £24,599 pro rata
We are committed to providing outstanding careers advice for our students and are seeking a new member of staff to join our small Careers team. We continue to strive for excellence and welcome applications from similar minded candidates.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate that they are student-centric and have a positive and “can-do” attitude towards young people. The post holder will work in collaboration with colleagues, within and beyond, the wider student support team. Please read the Job Description for full details about the role.
This post is for 15 – 20 hours per week over 3 days: Tues, Wed, Thurs and is based principally on our Sparsholt campus, but with the flexibility to also work on our Andover campus as required.
Closing Date: 27 August 2018
• Eligibility to join the Local Government Pension Scheme
• Death Benefit grant of 3 x salary if in the pension scheme
• Free on-site parking
• Car Share Scheme
• Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
• Occupational Maternity Pay Scheme
• Flexible Working Policy
• Access to an employee assistance scheme
• On-site gym at the Sparsholt campus (membership £100 per annum)
• You Make the Difference Staff nomination scheme
• Facility to purchase Sparsholt produce including: plants, flowers, fruit & vegetables, fish, venison and turkey.
• Access to discounted hair and beauty treatments at the Andover campus • Discounted admission to Marwell Zoo
• Ability to access a range of CPD events and support with undertaking professional qualifications
• Various food outlets and eateries offering good value food and drink at competitive prices
There is a nursery on the Sparsholt campus operated by a commercial provider