Part Time Payroll Manager
Location: North Oxford (OX2 7SX)
Salary: £32,486 - £35,444pa FTE
Hours: 3 days a week, flexible (option for term time, part time)
Are you a qualified and experienced payroll manager looking for a new challenge? Would you like to work within a growing and vibrant organisation, providing professional guidance and support on all aspects of payroll?
This is a brand new role within a growing and successful Multi-Academy Trust. The role provides the successful candidate with an opportunity to help develop payroll practices within the Trust, working closely with our payroll providers and colleagues across our schools.
The successful candidate will be confident in all aspects of payroll, experienced working with outsources payroll providers, with the ability to develop strong relationships across a variety of stakeholders.
This is an exciting time for the River Learning Trust, by September the Trust will consist of four secondary schools, eight primary schools and a SCITT (School Centred Initial Teacher Training) provider; we have a secondary Free School in pre-opening and are in discussions with a number of other secondary and primary schools as the Trust is preparing for further growth in the coming years.
The River Learning Trust can offer candidates exceptional opportunities for professional and personal development. We pride ourselves on supporting staff to be highly successful, recognising that success comes in a wide variety of ways, growing a culture of continual improvement where we look to provide the best possible educational experience for all our pupils.
To find out more about our schools, for further information about the post, and for application forms please visit our website www.riverlearningtrust.org or to arrange an informal chat with our HR Director, Claire Handyside, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this post, please submit to email@example.com:
- Completed application form. The section entitled Relevant Skills & Experience should be no more than two sides of A4 and demonstrate how you meet the Person Specification.
- Covering letter. This should be no more than two sides of A4 and, given the context of the job description, provide an outline as to why you have applied for this post with examples of how your career thus far has prepared you for this role. Please also outline in this document your preference in terms of hours for this role.
The closing date for applications is 12 noon on 28 August 2017
The River Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
The River Learning Trust (RLT) is a multi-academy trust responsible for a number of schools and a school centred initial teacher training provider within Oxfordshire; the schools and SCITT are united by their commitment to the principles of the trust and a common belief in the benefits of everything that is gained by working together.
● Commitment to Excellence; striving for the best educational experience
● Everyone Learning; creating and taking opportunities that enhance lives
● Respectful Relationships; acting with care, integrity, and fairness in all we do
The River Learning Trust is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from a range of backgrounds to represent diversity in line with our school community.