Part-Time Teacher 0.6FTE (Flexible days available)
The Governing Body of Farley Junior School is seeking to appoint a teacher to join our team.
This vibrant, multicultural school has been serving the local community for 65 years. Children are eager to learn and the school’s vision reflects the commitment of the Headteacher and Governors to equip our pupils to successfully embrace the challenges of the 21st century through the development of strong values and robust self-belief. We are looking for an inspirational teacher looking for a part-time teaching role .06 FTE to support the attainment of our ambitious vision for every one of our pupils.
Farley Junior was rated good at our last Ofsted inspection in May 2015. Inspectors commented that:
- Leaders and staff work well as a team and strive to do the very best for pupils
- the school is a harmonious community where cultural diversity is celebrated
- pupils show enthusiasm for learning
The school is committed to supporting the professional development of staff at all levels and is a member of the Luton First Teaching Schools’ Alliance. We have a strong system of peer to peer support within school as well as enjoying a supportive school to school relationship with a number of other schools in Luton.
The school benefits from an extremely supportive governing body who will expect you to support the head teacher in:
• continuing to drive up standards, ensuring the best possible outcomes for our learners
• being an integral part of our committed and hardworking staff team focused on meeting the needs of our learners
• providing a role model of aspirational learning for children and adults within our school.
To be considered, you’ll need to
:• Be an experienced teacher
• Be looking for your next exciting challenge
Interviews will be held Thursday 14th December 2017.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment.Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS).
CVs will not be accepted for any posts based in schools.