Required for Summer Term 2019
Blenheim Primary School is recruiting
Class Teacher required – Main/Upper Pay Scale, Part time 3 days a week Summer Term (Potentially full time from September 2019)
We are looking for a class teacher to work within our enthusiastic and supportive team to challenge our pupils to be the best they can be.
At Blenheim Primary we provide a caring and stimulating learning environment, enabling all our children to thrive, learn and enjoy their time at school. Parents and staff work together in an atmosphere of cooperation to promote a love of learning and the development of the whole person. You will be:
• Inspiring and highly motivated
• A knowledgeable and highly effective practitioner
• Committed to excellence, inclusion and high expectations
• Highly effective in the planning, delivery and evaluation of all lessons
• An effective organiser with good interpersonal skills
• Able to establish and maintain a positive relationship with pupils, colleagues and parents
• Rigorous in ensuring pupils’ progress
• Confident using assessment and data analysis
• Ambitious and welcome new challenges
• Delightful children who are eager to learn
• Friendly, hardworking and supportive staff
• Excellent CPD opportunities
• Well-resourced and attractive learning environment
Please telephone 01689 819955 to receive an application pack. Visits to our school are warmly welcomed, please contact the above number.
Emailed applications to be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Blenheim Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS disclosure is required for this and every role in our school.
Closing date for applications is Friday, 25th January 2019
Interviews to be held the following week.
Education for the 21st Century is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people. The successful applicant will be subject to a check against List 99 and an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service.