We are seeking to appoint a qualified, enthusiastic and dedicated teacher of Travel and Tourism to work with students in Year 12 and 13. You will have experience of working with the BTEC (Pearson) Advanced Subsidiary Diploma. You will also be able to begin work with the new BTEC Level 3 National certificate in Travel and Tourism.
Travel and Tourism is a popular subject at All Saints’ Academy and our students work hard to exceed their expected targets. You will be warmly supported by our Vocational Subjects and Humanities Faculty leaders to enable you to continue to build on previous success.
Sponsored by the Anglican Diocese of Gloucester and the Roman Catholic Diocese of Clifton who aim to build and develop an Academy at the heart of the community it serves with an emphasis on body, mind, and spirit - the whole person. We are a faith Academy, however we welcome applications from all denominations.
All Saints’ Academy was rated “Good” for the second time in December 2018:
• All Saints’ Academy is an inclusive school.
• Leaders and directors have been successful in improving pupils’ life chances by ensuring that they have achieved well in recent years.
• Staff hold fast to the school’s values and ethos which unite them in their drive to improve standards.
• There is a clear determination to support pupils and their families to overcome barriers.
What we can offer:
- The Academy is in an attractive new building, within easy access to Cheltenham, Tewkesbury and the M5.
- Free access to the onsite gym facility
- Cycle Scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Teachers Pension Scheme
The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be subject to enhanced DBS clearance.
To apply for this role please send a covering letter and a completed Teaching Staff Application Form to Katie Jordan, HR Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org