Job type- Part time, permanent
Salary- £14,138 Hours- 24 hours per week term time only
At Totton College, we educate, nurture and transform lives, would you like to join an outstanding team of professionals who make a positive impact on society by offering a range of vocational and academic learning routes to create independent, socially inclusive and economically active citizens to lead meaningful and prosperous lives?
Who we are looking for? We are in search of an inspirational Lead Teaching Assistant, who can line manage the college’s teaching assistants / learning support assistants.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• To fully and appropriately utilise available resource to support delivery of the activities, including information technologies.
• To undertake reviews with students, recording progress, agreed actions, and outcomes
• To work as part of a curriculum team to ensure the development of the students communication, independence and social skills.
• To ensure the College health & safety and security procedures are fully followed to ensure the safety of staff and service users. • Display a commitment to the protection and safeguarding of children and vulnerable adults.
• Actively promote equality and diversity in line with the College’s Equality & Diversity Policy.
If you enjoy a challenge and seek the rewards found in transforming the lives of disadvantaged young people and adults then we want to hear from you.
A DBS check will be required for this role.