St Mary's Primary School - GRAFTON
Applicants with suitable qualifications are invited to apply for the following position:
Part Time Temporary Teaching position for the 2019 school year.
- Support the mission, teachings and ethos of the Catholic Church’s work in schools.
- Acknowledge and accept that your work in schools is part of the mission of the Catholic Church.
- Uphold the mission, teachings and ethos of the Catholic Church in Catholic Education.
- Avoid any influence on students that is not consistent with such mission, teachings or ethos.
The successful candidate will be a highly professional, growth-oriented practitioner with a demonstrated ability to:
- Plan and implement effective teaching and learning units across all KLAs using the NSW Syllabus for the Australian Curriculum.
- Contribute to the collaborative culture of the school as a Professional Learning Community.
- Communicate effectively with staff, students and parents.
- Actively seek professional learning opportunities.
- Use data to inform practice.
- Assess and provide feedback on student learning.
- Implement positive and supportive behaviour management practices.
- Support students with additional needs.
- Lead initiatives beyond their own class and grade group.
- Mentor and support colleagues.
- Use technology effectively and creatively to support student learning
- Current NSW Working with Children Check
- Must have full registration with NESA (with a minimum provisional or conditional accreditation status)
The successful applicant will be a committed Christian who worships weekly in their local Christian community.
Applications together with complete personal and professional resume, details of background and experience, service record, full documentation and names, addresses and phone numbers of at least three referees including a current employer and Parish Priest or Pastor from their local place of worship.
Applications to be emailed to:
Principal - Frank Jones
St Mary’s Primary
PO Box 672
GRAFTON NSW 2460
Enquiries to the school on 66 432345
Applications must be received by 9.00am Monday 15 October 2018.
Child protection legislation requires preferred applicants to be subject to employment screening. An Equal Opportunity Employer.
Information on how to Register for Employment in the Lismore is available on the Catholic Schools Office website