Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Key Stage 2 Class Teacher to deliver engaging and creative lessons to small groups of children across Year 5 on a morning only basis. This position is at a much-improved primary school in Acton, West London. The school are hoping for the right candidate to begin with immediate effect, and have experience of working in an EAL heavy environment, with varying degrees of behaviour. The Key Stage 2 class Teacher position will be focusing on the subject of English.
About the Role
• Key Stage 2 class Teacher
• Delivering English lessons across year 5 on a morning only basis
• 5 days per week
• Within the established Key stage 2 team
• Long-term, fixed-term contract
• Daily rate for this role is £75-£80
About the School
• Set in a very appealing, residential part of Acton
• Larger than average primary school (3 form entry)
• There is no parking available at this school; using public transport is advised
• Multi-cultural environment to work in
In order to be considered for this role, the Key Stage 2 Class Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• QTS or overseas equivalent qualifications essential
• Proven and recent UK based classroom based experience , or experience overseas where a similar curriculum has been delivered
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number DDS0509KS2.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.