Vision for Education is currently recruiting for a Year 5 Primary Teacher to work in a Bolton Primary School.
This is a Part Time position (2.5 days per week), which is due to commence in April 2018 and is expected to continue until the end of the academic year with a possible start in September 2018 for a term.
This school encourage and inspire all to excel in different ways. They provide opportunities for all individuals to develop skills and attributes in readiness for the future. They recognize everyone’s special qualities and encourage mutual respect for each other. They foster strong and productive relations with parents, the church and the wider community. They believe it is important to encourage an understanding and empathy for others in the local, national and world wide community.
To be considered for this position you must:
· Have experience teaching primary education at Key Stage 2 Level
· Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
· Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Primary Teachers
· Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Supply Team you will benefit from:
· Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
· £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
· Support throughout your placements
· Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
· Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness, Phonics, Growth Mindset as well as access to 20 certified online courses.
· Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
· Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
· Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a qualified Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Primary Education team, at the Manchester branch