Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Year 5 Teacher to work in a local primary school in Trafford, Manchester. This is a 2 day per week post.
The position is set to commence in January (or sooner if possible) and will run through until the summer.
To be considered for the position of Year 5 Teacher you must:
• Have experience teaching primary education at Key Stage 2 Level
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Primary Teachers
• Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
The school are looking for someone who:
• Is an excellent practitioner with substantial experience of working in KS2 with a proven ability in accelerating progress and raising attainment
• Is highly creative and can inspire learning in a stimulating and vibrant way
• Has a clear vision on how to close the gaps in learning
• Can interpret data and use this to challenge pupils’ learning
• Has excellent behaviour management skills and demonstrates high expectations
• Has excellent classroom organisational skills and can work well with support staff
• Is committed to inclusion
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Supply Team you will benefit from:
• The salary for this position is between £90 - £140 per day, dependant on experience
• £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
• Support throughout your placements
• Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
• Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness , Phonics, Growth Mindset
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
• Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a qualified Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Primary Education team, at the Manchester branch.