Vision for Education wish to appoint a part time Year 5 Teacher to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in a local primary school in Peterlee from March 2018.
A small primary school, at the hub of the local community, are seeking to appoint a positive and effective Year 5 teacher. They are looking for someone who can model the highest professional standards in all areas, and play an important factor in the positive progression for all children within the school.
The successful candidate will be required to work two full days per week.
To be considered for the position of Year 5 Teacher you will have:
· Evidence of outstanding teaching experience across the primary phase, with a particular focus on upper Key Stage 2
· Knowledge of current assessment procedures
· A compassionate and caring approach to working with children, parents and colleagues
· The ability to work successfully part of a team
· A commitment to nurturing success in every child
· The ability to use your initiative to improve the quality of provision
· Excellent time management, organisation and ICT skills to support your role and effectiveness
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Education’s Supply Team you will benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a Year 5 Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Primary Education team, at the Durham branch.