Do you want to work in a school where students come first?
Do you want an employer who values their staff?
Do you want a values driven environment?
Do you want to be part of a growing school?
Do you always put students first?
We believe every student is unique and should be valued for being who they are. We are a growing school that offers the successful candidate the unique opportunity to help shape our student’s futures. Whether in a teaching or non-teaching role, at One In A Million, we all have a responsibility to our students.
We are looking to appoint a Pastoral Head of Year who is committed to the highest standards of support for student welfare and learning and who is able to establish a strong rapport with young people, have good communication and organisational skills, be flexible in their approach, and be rigorous in maintaining high standards of behaviour and attitude. This is an additional role that will lead on pastoral, attendance, safeguarding and overall student experience of students in the relevant year groups alongside our existing Pastoral Team and Heads of Year.
This role would be suitable for an experienced teaching assistant or pastoral worker who is ready to take on more responsibility.
The successful candidate should be
• able to demonstrate a commitment to our values: compassion, honesty, integrity and excellence.
• knowledgeable in strategies to support students with challenging behaviours with confidence.
• be able to inspire, influence, challenge and motivate others, leading by example.
• be able to motivate and inspire students to achieve their full potential.
• have the belief that all children can make outstanding progress.
To consider this role you would have to ask yourself:
- Am I compassionate?
- Am I honest?
- Do I act with integrity?
- Do I believe in excellence?
If you can say yes to the above and have the appropriate experience then we would encourage you to apply.