The Brunts Academy are seeking to appoint, a Pastoral Manager that will join our excellent pastoral team. The Academy has a supportive team of staff who are strongly focused upon raising standards for students.
This post is a superb career opportunity in a school that has:
• Local Government Pension Scheme.
• National Living Wage Employer working towards accreditation.
• High performing school with a 6% rise in the number of students securing at least standard pass (grade C) in 5 GCSE’s including English and maths with an overall positive progress 8.
• 100% pass rate for the 6th form.
• 70% of students progress to university and no NEETs in Year 11 and 13.
• Been Ofsted rated Good and has already made strides towards achieving Outstanding.
• Students who are willing and eager to learn.
• A track record of innovation and development.
• Is recognised for improving the quality of education in other schools.
• A proven track record for developing staff, securing good outcomes, good behaviour and good leadership.
• A Staff wellbeing scheme.
As part of The Evolve Trust you will have the opportunity to:
• Benefit from CPD through Trust academies as well as opportunities to work with colleagues from primary and special education backgrounds.
• Access CPD through our membership of 2 Teaching Alliances, benefitting from accredited leadership development programmes as well as extensive training suitable for all career stages.
• Work in an environment where staff can trial new educational innovations and share best practice.
The academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake a criminal record check via the DBS.