• To maintain student records and provide information on students as requested.
• To assist with the co-ordination of year activities as required.
• To attend meetings, take minutes and produce reports.
• To carry out a range of administration tasks related to and in support of the above.
Hampton High has much to offer:
• The school is part of the Richmond West Schools Trust, consisting currently of 2 schools.
• a rapidly improving school with excellent relationships between staff and students
• a commitment to the professional development of all its staff
• brand new, state of the art buildings
• easy access to central London and close to the M3 / M25
Hampton High is looking for someone who:
- Has excellent communication skills and is able to deal with sometimes complex, challenging or new situations
Excellent IT skills ideally with experience of SIMs/Pars
• Is able to work as part of a team, is flexible and has proven organisational skills
• Practical experience in word processing, excel and email
• Has high expectations of themselves and is committed to achieving excellent standards
• Attainment GCSEs or equivalent, to include English and Maths at grade A-C or 9-4
• Experience of working in a school setting.
• Must have a sense of humour
• First aid training would be desirable
Hampton High is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful candidates must be willing to undergo Enhanced DBS and other checks appropriate to the post.
Hampton High is an equal opportunities employer.
Closing date: Friday 27 March 2020 - noon
Interviews: w/c 30 March 2020
Start date: Monday 20 April 2020