PASTORAL SUPPORT OFFICER
37 hours per week (7.45 am – 3.45 pm) Term Time plus 15 Days (Permanent)
Salary: SO1 (29-31) (Actual Salary Point 29 - £23,667.31 p.a.)
Start Date: Required as soon as possible
Bradford Forster Academy is a new 11-16 Church of England secondary Academy and part of the Bradford Diocesan Academies Trust (BDAT), a growing Christian Multi-Academy Trust based in Bradford. The Academy opened on 1st September 2015 and now has 550 students on roll in years 7, 8 and 9. Within BDAT there is an exciting opportunity to work across a variety of growing diverse schools.
We are seeking to appoint a talented, inspirational, creative and ambitious individual who can make a sustained and substantial contribution to the growth and development of the Academy.
The successful candidate will:
- Support the learning of all students so that they make at least expected progress, with many exceeding this.
- Provide a visible presence in the Academy and provide a good role model for students.
- Have high levels of enthusiasm, energy, resilience and determination.
- Be ambitious, with a desire to work in a dynamic organisation which is determined to provide the highest quality of learning and achievement for its students.
- Be committed to the ethos and culture of Bradford Forster Academy.
We can offer you:
- An attractive, very well resourced working environment.
- Effective and supportive colleagues.
- Friendly and well behaved pupils.
- Opportunities for personal and professional development.
Closing Date: 9.00 am Friday, 12th January 2018
Interview Date: w/c 15th January 2018