Smart Teachers are currently recruiting for an PDHPE Teacher position at an outstanding Independent school located in Sydney’s North Shore. This school boasts a strong commitment to academic excellence and provides a wide range of co-curricular programmes. The position is to commence in January 2018 for one term only.
About the Role:
- Year 7-12 PDHPE Teacher
- 0.6FTE Part-time, temporary role for the 2018 academic year
- Position to commence January 2018
- Pastoral care duties as required
About the School:
- Convenient location in Sydney’s North Shore
- Independent school catering for K-12
- Develops and retains the most talented and committed teachers through professional development programs and a range of staff scholarships.
- The Schools natural surroundings creates a tranquil and open environment which supports a calm and purposeful atmosphere for learning
- Well-resourced staff amenities
- Strong team of support staff and team oriented environment
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Access to TES resources
- Referral reward scheme (Terms and Conditions apply)
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered or be eligible for the New South Wales Education Standards Authority (NESA)
- Be registered or be eligible for the New South Wales Working With Children Check (WWCC) registration
- Provide a minimum of three professional references
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference#WEB1710-522517SM, or click the ‘APPLY’ link below.
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (Terms & Conditions Apply).