We are seeking a full-time PE Faculty Key Stage 3 Co-Ordinator to join our team at The Danes Educational Trust. The post will be based at Croxley Danes School, temporarily housed on Tolpits Lane, Rickmansworth before moving to the school’s permanent location on Baldwins Lane, Croxley Green.
We would like you to have:
• A passion for PE and for education in its widest sense
• Experience of teaching boys’ PE: rugby; football; cricket
• Experience of teaching boys' PE at Key Stages 3 and 4 and demonstrating a positive impact on student progress
• Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• Excellent interpersonal skills to facilitate effective communication with a range of stakeholders
• A willingness to undertake Continuing Professional Development and Learning (CPDL)
• The ability to show initiative, to multi-task and develop existing skills
• The ability to demonstrate patience, flexibility and a sense of humour
• The ability to cope with pressure and demonstrate a calm and measured response
We can offer:
• A positive working environment within a brand new school setting developed by St Clement Danes, an Outstanding, ‘World Class’ school
• The support of a highly professional and committed staff team and the opportunity to expand your professional networks beyond the Trust through our external partnerships
• The opportunity to develop your career within an expanding multi academy trust with a track record of excellent student attainment and achievement
• Exceptional professional development opportunities both within the Trust and across the Teaching School Alliance
Croxley Danes School is a new, all-ability, co-educational state secondary school serving South West Hertfordshire. It opened in September 2017 and already provides a high quality education to its first two cohorts of students. It will eventually grow to over 1200 students aged 11-18 at its permanent location where its buildings are currently under construction. Croxley Danes School is addressing a substantial shortfall in secondary places for 2017 and beyond and is fast becoming the first-choice school for the surrounding area.
The Trust is committed to safeguarding children and young people. All post holders are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.