PE/PPA Teacher required
How would you like to become part of our exciting team!!!
We are seeking a highly motivated and committed PE/PPA Teacher at Kingsley Primary Academy in Croydon.
We will consider a PE specialist who will be required to teach PE (as PPA cover) across all year groups in the Primary age range.
We are a Community Primary School and are part of the Cirrus Primary Academy Trust, taking both boys and girls from many cultural backgrounds, between the ages of 3+ and 11+. There are two Nursery classes and a Primary Hearing Centre. At Kingsley, respect for ourselves and others combined with integrity in all that we do, allows our community to feel safe to create, innovate and take responsibility for our actions. Together, we model teamwork, positivity and consistency. Through these, we nurture all to demonstrate compassion, empathy and tolerance. We are motivated by challenges, resilient to setbacks and, through never giving up, take pride in our accomplishments. Driven by ambition and equal opportunities for all, there are no limits to what we can achieve!
You will be:
- Hardworking and committed to raising standards with high aspirations for all learners
- Deliver engaging lessons and build positive relationships with the
children and their families
- Show thorough tracking and assessment and ensure differentiation to stretch and support all of our children
- Enjoy working as part of a team
We will offer you:
- Full support and professional development as your career progresses, from a very comprehensive NQT Mentoring scheme to developing middle and senior leaders
- Amazing opportunities for development and leadership across the schools in the Trust
- Staff wellbeing is promoted with a focus on a healthy work/life balance
- A learning community, with an emphasis on working collaboratively across the different trust schools
Closing Date: Friday 15th February 2019
Kingsley Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and ensuring the welfare of our children. This post is subject to a satisfactory Enhanced DBS check and references. We actively promote equality and diversity.