Hua Hin International School
Due to continued expansion Hua Hin International School
is seeking to appoint a PE Specialist Teacher for August 2018.
Hua Hin International School is a unique and very special new International School set within stunning mountain scenery, yet within easy reach of Hua Hin’s extensive beaches. Bangkok is just 2 ½ hours away.
Central to the school are our school values as detailed on our website http://www.huahinschool.com. These values are already embedded within our ethos and we ‘live’ the values within our daily lives.
In August 2018 we will have students from 2 years old through to and including Year 10 students. Students in Year 10 begin their Cambridge IGCSE studies in August 2018 and will continue through with us to take the International Baccalaureate Diploma, starting in 2020.
We are seeking an inspirational and enthusiastic PE specialist who can motivate our students to enjoy and improve their skills in all forms of physical activity. The post would include teaching Primary students and most areas of the PE curriculum including swimming. The role would include taking a lead in promoting girl's sports,
- Commitment to bringing our values alive;
- Experience of teaching PE across age ranges.
- Enthusiasm to be part of a growing and dynamic school;
- Desire to help students to face new challenges and grow in skills and confidence;
- Willingness to take risks in order to challenge and inspire students;
- Enthusiasm for being part of an inclusive and culturally diverse school;
- Desire to contribute to the extracurricular activities offered to students;
- Desire to further develop our sports fixtures with other schools;
We are a growing school and sports facilities will also grow as we develop. We currently have a lush sports field, small hall, swimming pool, use of Black Mountain water park and access to the wonderful facilities available on our doorstep, including True Area Tennis courts, Black Mountain golf course and Black Mountain wake board park.
If you are interested in joining our dynamic, supportive and high calibre team please send us your CV with a letter describing how you will contribute to the life of our school and how you will bring your subject specialism alive to our students.
Interviews will take place in London in the week beginning March 5th 2018 or in Thailand.
Contact Details: firstname.lastname@example.org