We are looking for outstanding PE teacher, wishing to make a difference and help our children achieve excellence. Experienced Teachers preferable.
Churchfields is a 2 form entry school which has an OFSTED grading of “Good with Outstanding Features” We have a roll of 460 well behaved and enthusiastic children and are currently undergoing an exciting process of forming a Multi Academy Trust with an outstanding teaching school that provides staff with opportunities for progression and development.
Applicants with KS1 and EYFS experience particularly welcome. The successful candidates will:
· Be able motivate and inspire children
· Be a strong classroom practitioner
· Have recent successful experience of teaching in a primary setting
· Be able to inspire high expectations within all of our children
· Have excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to challenge and support
We can offer:
· Excellent facilities within a modern building
· A chance to work as part of a forward thinking and supportive staff team
· The opportunity to be part of a new and exciting Multi Academy Trust
Visits to the school are strongly recommended. Please contact the school office at email@example.com to arrange a mutually convenient time.
Closing Date: Noon on Tuesday 22nd May 2018. We consider applications on receipt, so your early response is encouraged. Please download the associated documents. Completed applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. CVs are not accepted.
This post is subject to a DBS check. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.