Vision for Education is seeking to appoint an energetic and flexible Teacher of PE to join our supply team and work with one of our partnered schools on a short-term and daily supply basis. Vision for Education, part of TES has seen a huge increase for demand for PE Teachers both Male and Female and can offer a range of assignments.
Vision for Education have been supporting teachers and support staff finding work around the South Yorkshire area for 10 years and are proud of the deep-rooted relationships we have with our schools in the area. We are currently looking for PE Teachers for the Doncaster area, Teachers from other areas of South Yorkshire are encouraged to apply as we work with a number of schools across the county.
You will be required to teach PE Practical lessons, and theoretical classroom-based lessons, but less often. We can support Teachers looking to work on Day to Day supply, short term covers, and long-term contracts.
To be considered for the position of PE Teacher you must:
• Have experience teaching Secondary aged pupils.
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Secondary Teachers
• Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Education Supply Team the desired Maths Teacher will benefit from:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
• £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
• Support throughout your placements
• Access to a dedicated Secondary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
• Unparalleled daily rates
• Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
• Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
• Regular social events
If you are a qualified PE Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Secondary team in the Sheffield Branch on 0114 2435555.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All candidates will be required to complete our safeguarding checks and undergo an enhanced DBS check.