One of Hammersmith & Fulham’s most prestigious Independent Schools is looking to appoint a PE Teacher to start in September 2018. This is a permanent PE teacher contract and the vacancy is open to experienced and newly qualified teachers. The school is non selective and it is situated a short walk from an underground station in SW London.
About the Role
- PE Teacher for girls’ sports
- Teaching year 4 - year 8
- Full Time – Permanent contract
- September 2018 start
- Competitive salary in line with teachers experience
About the School
- Independent school rated as ‘Outstanding’
- School ethos is to bring out the best in every child and to make sure children feel supported at all times
- Broad curriculum catering for all children’s needs
- Excellent reputation within the community and very popular with parents
- Outstanding facilities for the students including a well-equipped Science Labs
- Strong supportive leadership team
- Located in Zone 2 within walking distance to the underground. Onsite parking is also available for staff
In order to be considered for this role, the PE Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
- Hold a Bachelor of Education/ PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
- Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum (desirable but not essential)
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Free CPD workshops
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number CXQ13038.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.