We are seeking to appoint a Performing Arts and ICT Technician to work closely with both the Department of Creative Arts and Technologies and the College’s Network Manager. This post is Full Time (Term Time Only) (37 hours per week, 38 weeks per year)
We believe that Creative Arts and Technologies subjects play an exciting and leading role in enhancing the life, imagination and education of our students and the surrounding community. Through an unrelenting focus on the highest quality teaching and learning, we seek to build an aspirational environment where students develop a love of learning and develop their creativity.
The successful candidate will also work alongside our Network Manager to provide IT support required by users.
The Spires College is a close community, with a shared desire to be the best we can be. As a School we are committed to the professional development of all staff.
• excellent professional development and a wide range of professional opportunities;
• a high level of support for all new staff;
• the opportunity to work alongside excellent practitioners across the College and beyond;
• an exciting, stimulating place to work in a friendly environment;
• a modern, purpose-built building and excellent facilities.
• You will:
• have experience in the use of a wide range of technical theatre equipment, including lights and digital audio;
• preferably have experience of working with computers and networks;
• be approachable, resilient, calm and level headed;
• be enthusiastic about giving young people the best possible start in life;
• be self-motivated and able to prioritise demands;
• have excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
• be a team player, and be able to contribute to the shared responsibility ethos of our school.
The Spires College is a co-educational, 11-18 School with a bilateral stream. We are a friendly, caring school which puts the needs of our children at the heart of all we do.
For further details about the post including details of how to apply, please visit http://www.thespirescollege.com/about/job-vacancies or contact Nadine Osborne, PA to the Principal: firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is midday on 25 January 2019. Interviews: Week commencing 28 January 2019