Peripatetic Vocal Coach and Choir Leader
· Part time, term time only.
· Peripatetic lessons £15.75 per 30 minutes
· Choir Leader £250 per 10 week term (with extra sessions on an ad hoc basis)
· Free on-site Health & Fitness Facilities
Ashcroft Technology Academy is seeking to appoint a well-qualified, flexible and enthusiastic Peripatetic Vocal Coach and Choir Leader to join a vibrant and superbly resourced Performing Arts department. The department offers one to one private vocal lessons, a Music Scholarship system (in which students receive a years’ worth of free lessons), and a broad Extra Curricular program including: instrumental groups, vocal groups, and whole academy performance opportunities three times a year.
The successful candidate will:
· enjoy working with young people
· be extremely well organised and highly motivated
· be able to work well with students on a one-to-one basis
· be able to work well with groups of students in an ensemble situation
· be an excellent communicator
· Musical Theatre or Classical vocal training would be advantageous
The successful candidate will have experience of working with young people as a singing teacher / vocal coach and also with groups of students in ensemble situations.
If you have experience in this area and would like to be a part of this team, a detailed job specification and an application form are available from our website www.ashcroftacademy.org.uk or telephone us on 020 8812 3553.
You must complete the application form electronically and email it no later than the closing date Friday 29th June at 12 noon to email@example.com.
All appointments are subject to enhanced DBS clearance. ATA safeguards children and actively promotes their welfare. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. ATA is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from minority groups. The school also has full disabled access.