The Headteacher and Governors of this friendly and popular school are looking to appoint a talented and experienced permanent class teacher, who would be interested in taking on a phase leadership for a year in the first instance.
The successful candidates will:
- Demonstrate a passion and enthusiasm for working with children within an enriched curriculum
- Be able to model excellent classroom practice and behaviour management skills
- Have a proven track record of raising standards of teaching, learning and attainment
- Can effectively lead a team of teachers and support staff
- Demonstrate a commitment to the health, well-being and pastoral care of pupils and staff
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to work well with staff, parents and the wider community
We can offer:
- An inclusive and caring ethos
- Lots of exciting and creative learning opportunities through F.A.B. (Fantastic Arts at Brookfield)
- A committed and dedicated staff
- Enthusiastic and friendly children and parents
- A great location and facilities
You are welcome to visit the school - please contact Sophie Stillman on 020 7272 9627 to make an appointment. We can also arrange a visit after shortlisting.
Please find attached the job description and application form - please note that signed hard copy only must be received by hand or post by the closing date. If you have any queries, please contact us on email@example.com.
Closing date for applications: Wednesday April 18th
Shortlisting: Wednesday April 18th pm
Interview date: w.b. Monday April 23rd
BROOKFIELD PRIMARY SCHOOL
NOR = 423 with Nursery