Personal Assistant to the Head of School (Bilingual English/French)
École Jeannine Manuel is looking to appoint an efficient, proactive and enthusiastic individual to become Personal Assistant to the Head of School for an immediate start.
The successful candidate will:
• Be computer literate;
• Be a native level English speaker;
• Have a good level of written and spoken French;
• Have high level organisation and prioritisation skills;
• Have a genuine interest in working with young people!
École Jeannine Manuel, a new independent school which opened in September 2015 at 43-45 Bedford Square is the sister school of its prestigious Paris namesake, the largest independent school in France.
In addition to competitive salaries and pay progression, Ecole Jeannine Manuel UK offers a generous benefits package which includes:
• Access to extensive professional development opportunities
• Access to a Private Medical Insurance (80% cost cover by the School)
• Generous pension schemes
• Free Income Protection and Life Cover
• Travel Card Loan
• Access to Gym Membership (the School cover 80% of the Gym Membership - at the local YMCA)
• Tech Scheme and Cycle Scheme
École Jeannine Manuel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young persons. This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure Application to the Disclosure and Barring Service.