Smart Teachers is recruiting for a passionate Physical Education Teacher / PE Teacher to join a “Good” alternative provision in Ealing, West London. This full time role commencing in January 2019 will consist of covering general absence in the morning and teaching PE in the afternoon. The successful teacher Physical Education Teacher / PE Teacher will be responsible in arranging sports trips, offsite activities such as canoeing and fishing. The alternate provision is set on a large spacious ground with modern facilities to cater to staff needs.
About the Role
· Physical Education Teacher / PE Teacher
· Full Time
· January 2019 Start teaching pupils aged 8-11
· General Cover teaching in the mornings
· Physical Education teaching in the afternoons
· Salary up to £47,000 (dependent on experience)
About the School
· Ofsted rated “good” alternative provision (PRU)
· Spacious school grounds wit new buildings
· Modern facilities
· Behaviour can be challenging
· Small class sizes, supportive setting
· Teaching assistants in each class to support the teacher
· Located within walking distance of a popular over ground station
· Parking available
In order to be considered for this role, the Physical Education Teacher / PE Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Experience in a PRU preferable not essential
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number RXN47207.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.