Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Physical Education Teacher / PE Teacher for one of South West London’s most popular independent schools. The school has recently undergone a refurbishment and all departments within the school have top of the range facilities. This is an excellent opportunity for a newly qualified or experienced Physical Education Teacher / PE Teacher looking for their next step. The role is to start in April 2018 and will be contracted until the end of the academic year. A permanent contract could be on offer for the right candidate.
About the Role
· Physical Education Teacher / PE Teacher
· Teaching Netball (experience is essential)
· Full time role from April 2018
· Daily rate up to £180 depending on experience
· Permanent contract could be offered for the right teacher
About the School
· Highly rated in the top schools guide
· Recent school transformation with high class facilities in all departments
· Students behaviour is excellent
· Extended school provision including breakfast and after-school clubs
· Excellent reputation within the community and very popular with parents
· Strong and supportive leadership team
· Walking distance to the underground. Onsite parking is also available
In order to be considered for this role, the Physical Education Teacher / PE Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Hold a Bachelor of Education/ PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· Experience teaching Netball is essential
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number CXQ35857.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.