Applications are invited for a Physics and Chemistry Teacher for an Independent school located in the Sydney’s Parramatta region. The school follows the Christian faith and caters for Kindergarten to Year 12.
About the Role:
• Full time, Permanent role
• Position commencing Term 1, 2020
• Teaching Years 11-12 Physics, Years 11-12 Chemistry and Years 7-12 Science
About the School:
• The school has a strong reputation for its academic results with over 80% of its students characteristically going on to university
• The school offers an outstanding gifted and talented program affording the best features of an academically selective school
• Leading sports and performing arts school
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
• Completely free service
• Gain access to exclusively listed positions
• Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
• Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
• Must have the ability to teach Stage 6 Physics and Stage 6 Chemistry
• Early Career and experienced teachers are encouraged to apply
• Provide a minimum of three professional references
• Be registered or have the ability to be registered with New South Wales Education Standards Authority (NESA) and hold a NSW Working with Children Check (WWCC)
• Have the right to work in Australia
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to Sandy, quoting job reference #WEB1909-539483SL– firstname.lastname@example.org
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1909-539483MH – email@example.com
• To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).