Physics & Maths C Teacher
Our client provides non-graded education which incorporates a thinking skills based curriculum, to develop an individualised curriculum, to create a school environment which nurtures intellectual and moral autonomy, and to nurture self-respect and self confidence in students. The school has a non-exclusive enrolment policy and provides a differentiated program which reflects the belief that all students - the gifted as well as the disadvantaged - have the right to a high quality education.
About the Role:
- Physics & Maths C Teacher
- Term 3 Start date – 16th July
- Full time permanent
- New graduates and experienced teachers welcome to apply
- Convenient South Brisbane location
- Team oriented and supportive environment
- Good student behaviours
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference #WEB1805-528066SP
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1805-528066SP – firstname.lastname@example.org
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).