The International School of Moscow is seeking to appoint a suitably experienced, creative and dynamic teacher of the highest quality to teach GCSE and A level Physics to students from Years 10 to 13 and Science to students from Years 7 to 9.
Candidates should possess a commitment to helping our students achieve their maximum potential, particularly at GCSE and A level, where our students obtain outstanding examination results.
The successful candidate will be joining our team of dedicated and experienced Science specialists.
Candidates should also illustrate a capacity to help students achieve their absolute best as part of a team and a willingness to contribute to the thriving extra-curricular life of our school.
The position of Head of Science may be available to suitably experienced and well-qualified candidates.
We are seeking a professional who:
● Is UK-trained or has relevant UK curriculum experience.
● Enjoys a professionally-stimulating environment.
● Promotes a well organised and inspiring learning environment.
● Offers enthusiasm and demonstrates a positive approach to students.
● Is comfortable integrating technology into all teaching practice.
● Is committed to constant improvement in all aspects of school life.
● Is reflective and continually strives to improve performance.
● Understands the value of consistent application of school policies.
We will provide:
● An excellent salary and retention bonus.
● Annual travel allowance.
● International worldwide medical cover.
● Up to two full school scholarships.
● A professionally-stimulating and supportive working environment.
● The chance to live and work in a culturally-diverse context.
● Opportunities for promotion and development both within the school and the wider global network of Nord Anglia Education.
If the opportunity to work in a progressive school in a culturally-rich and dynamic city excites you, please send us your application.
Applications must be submitted via the link below.
ISM is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants must be prepared to undergo stringent child protection screening. This will involve us checking with current / past employers and seeking references from them. You will also be required to provide us with an Enhanced DBS.