North East Derbyshire
Pay to scale – 121.64 - 202.08
Interim role from September 2019.
Vision for Education are looking to speak with experienced Physics Teachers and Head’s of Subject/Department looking for interim work from September 2019. We are currently working on behalf of one of our partnered schools in North East Derbyshire to find a full time Physics Teacher to head up the Physics department and provide high quality Science teaching, and in particular Physics at A-Level as a specialism. You will be teaching Key Stage 3 through to Key Stage 5 to pupils of mixed abilities.
The position is ideal for experienced Teachers and Middle Managers specialising in Physics for a minimum of one term from September 2019. The role would be full time and would include full teacher duties including planning, marking and assessment as well as management responsibilities within the department.
The school is a beautifully set Independent Senior school, supporting boys and girls from year 7 through to Year 13. The school is world renowned for their education standards and boarding facilities with students rushing to their doors from across the world. The pupils are eager to learn and genuinely appreciate the education they are offered. Staff are proud to be part of the school and its heritage and the school holds excellent facilities for its students and staff alike.
To be considered for the position of Physics Teacher, you will:
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
• Have experience teaching Secondary Science, and Physics up to A Level.
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Secondary Teachers.
• Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
Vision for Education is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
• £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated Secondary consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a qualified Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Sheffield Secondary Consultant Abi on 0114 243 5555.