Smart Teachers is recruiting for a hardworking Physics Teacher / Science Teacher that thrives for excellence, to join a popular secondary school located in Westminster. The successful Physics Teacher / Science Teacher will be joining a school with impressive results across the board, averaging above the national average. Ofsted rated this school “Outstanding” with special praise of the quality of teaching and senior management team. There are opportunities for career development and potential to take on a leadership role. The position will be to start in January 2019 on a fixed term contract until July, with the potential to extend.
About the Role
· Physics Teacher / Science Teacher
· Physics preferred specialism
· Access to state of the art labs and Science equipment
· Science technicians based in the classroom for extra support.
· Full time fixed contract starting from January 2019
· £130 - £190 per day (depending on experience)
About the School
· Large oversubscribed secondary school
· Multi-faith and multi-cultural school with distinctive Christian ethos
· Ofsted rated “Outstanding”
· Modern day classrooms with state of the art equipment and smart boards
· Career development and management opportunities
· Hardworking leaderships team
· Amazing transport links, bus stops and access to the underground are less than 1 minute walk
In order to be considered for this role, the Physics Teacher / Science Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
· Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number DXH18895.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.