Smart Teachers is recruiting for a passionate Physics teacher to join an outstanding school in Sutton, South London. This position is become available due to expansion of the faculty, and is set to commence in September 2018. The school is ideally looking for someone who is available in a full time capacity, however part time applicants will also be considered.
About the Role
- Physics Teacher
- Permanent position
- Salary range between £26,000 and £37,000 or Upper Pay Scale of £39,000 - £43,000
About the School
- Outstanding all boys school
- Excellent behaviour
- Exceptional results rated as one of the best schools in the UK in terms of results
- Well-resourced science department
- Enrichment and extra-curricular activities available each week relating to Physics
In order to be considered for this role, the Physics Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
- Excellent subject knowledge
- Ability and ideally experience teaching A Level students preferable
- Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
- Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
- NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
- QTS preferably or on track to obtain by 2018
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
- High energy levels and willingness to work hard
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Willingness to participate in extra-curricular activities and enrichment sessions relating to Physics
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Free CPD workshops
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number RXN38117.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.