Are you an enthusiastic and caring team player who would like to join our before and after school club team?
Do you have the skills to support the development of our Before and After School Club?
We are looking for somebody to help run out Breakfast club (7:30am- 9:00am) and our After School Club (3:00pm- 6:00pm).
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to be part of something incredibly special; a new forward thinking team who will develop the After School and breakfast provision for our children and new school.
The successful candidate will play an integral role in helping to shape the future and growth of Chestnut Park.
Working hours will be 7:30am-9:00am and 2.45pm- 6.00pm, Monday- Friday, term time only.
We can offer you:
• The support of GLF Schools and the opportunity to be part of an inspirational, growing and dynamic organisation
• An exciting opportunity to develop a curriculum to meet the needs of local community
• A chance to work in a diverse, inclusive, vibrant and fast growing community with excellent transport links
• A brand new, purpose-built school to aid the delivery of your role
The ideal candidate will be:
• Able to remain professional when handling confidential material.
•An excellent communicator that is comfortable dealing with both children and adults.
•Experienced in working with young children..
•Aware of the importance of confidentiality and safeguarding of children
•Able to plan and support play activities
We reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy at any time ahead of the closing date if there is a good level of response. Therefore, we would recommend that you submit your application as early as possible.
Please be advised that references may be requested on receipt of your application. Please state if you wish this to be delayed until shortlisting/interviews have taken place.