Salary Scale 5 (scale point 19-21) £25,233 - £26,659 pa pro rata for part time hours
30 hours per week term time only (39 weeks per year).
Actual salary approximately £18,453 - £19,496pa
Adamsrill Primary School is a growing three-form entry school situated in the heart of Sydenham in Lewisham. Our utmost priority is our commitment to ensuring all children succeed.
We are looking for a proactive, positive, highly motivated and approachable playleader who can work flexibly and creatively in a variety of ways to organise exciting play activities for the pupils of Adamsrill.
Candidates should have:
• Experience of working with children
• Play work qualification essential
• Good communication skills and the ability to work within a team
• An understanding of how children learn and play
• Good management and organisational skills and experience of leading/ managing other staff
• The ability to respond positively and proactively to new challenges
• An on-going commitment to developing your own professional skills.
In turn we offer:
• Great children, who are eager to learn
• A hard working and friendly staff team always willing to support
• An inviting and well-resourced learning environment
• A senior leadership team committed to continued professional development
• Strong community links
• Supportive governors and parents
• An opportunity to make a real difference to our local community.
Adamsrill Primary School is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment.
The post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and all offers of employment are subject to an enhanced DBS check, overseas checks and receipt of satisfactory references; references will be requested prior to interview.
Original evidence of right to work within the United Kingdom will be required prior to commencement of employment i.e. National Insurance Number, Work Permits or Indefinite Leave to Remain.
Equal Opportunities Statement
Adamsrill Primary School is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all members of the community, regardless of gender, age, marital status, disability, ethnicity, religion, belief or sexual orientation.
Visits to the school are welcomed, please call our school office on 0208 699 8548 to arrange an appointment.
Additional information about the school can be found on our website www.adamsrill.lewisham.sch.uk
Application packs are available online and should be emailed to the School Business Manager at email@example.com . Please note CV’s will not be accepted.
Please note that shortlisted candidates will be contacted by email. If you have not been contacted you should assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Closing Date: midnight 22nd April 2019.
Interview date: Friday 26th April 2019.