Here at ABC Teachers we are currently recruiting for Teaching Assistants specialising in Special Educational Needs- specifically PMLD within Loughborough with students aged 4 to 19 year olds to work on a flexible supply basis.
You will be working alongside other Teaching Assistants to support a small number of pupils with PMLD. Pupil needs also include: delayed learning development, autism and visual impairment. The role includes supporting children in the classroom, delivering interventions, providing some supervision across playtimes and/or lunchtimes and relationship building.
Essential requirements are:
· Level 2 or 3 Teaching Assistant Qualification
· In date DBS for Child and Adult Workforce which is registered to the update service
· At least 3 months experience of working within an SEN environment
· Available at least 2 days a week
· Own transport is desirable
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
· Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa if applicable)
· Have previous experience teaching within an SEN setting
· Commitment to support the ethos of the school
· Be confident in using ICT in their professional role
· Have excellent communication skills
· Have a creative approach within the classroom
· Possess valid references, DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with ABC Teachers also gives you access to:
· Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
· Consultant exclusivity
· Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to terms and conditions)
· Reward scheme for staff referrals
Interested in applying?
If you are interested in this position, please contact Matt Smith today on 01509 608 017 or 'Apply now' to submit your details.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.